Blessed Grandparenting

These short devotions deal with various aspects of being a Christian grandparent and sharing both your faith and love with your grandchildren.

These short devotions deal with various aspects of being a Christian grandparent. I wrote them years ago when my grandchildren were young. They share insights for sharing your faith and love with your grandchildren. And they explain things I learned from my grandchildren that have helped me better understand my relationship with the Lord. 


Sometimes it seems like God asks us to do something hard. This 1-minute devotion offers a wonderful inspiration to motivate us during those times.

This 1-minute devotion encourages you to ponder the silly question: "Does God get the giggles?" Enjoy!


It's always better to see someone face to face. That's how I felt when I lived on the other side of the globe from my grandchildren. And it gave depth to one of my favorite Scriptures.


Do you recognize a foretaste of heaven when God sends you one? This 1-minute devotion explains.


An amusing but profound true story about mankind's excuses, something that my four-year-old grandson taught me. 



Sometimes a child's simple question gives us a glimpse of God's love and purposes for us. That’s what happened when my granddaughter asked me why I pray. 


My relationship with my granddaughter reminded me of my relationship with God and it all started with her saying she didn't love me.

Joyful Grandparenting, Part 1: Share Our Gifts
This is the first in a series on joyful, Christian grandparenting. It encourages grandparents to share the Lord with their grandchildren.



A short devotion encouraging Grandparents to Share their faith with their grandchildren.



Grandparents can have a wonderful impact on their grandchildren by praying for them. This devotion offers insights and practical ideas.


One joy of grandparenting is based on biblical priorities. This devotion explains.




Christian grandparents, check out these suggestions for creation special memories for your grandchildren.



Zephaniah 3:17 says the most wonderful thing about our relationship with God. this 1-minute devotion will make you feel deeply loved.



Take a moment and ponder the process God designed for our growth. This 1-minute devotion uses a wonderful analogy.



Whether we are scolding a child, reconciling with a friend, or celebrating a holiday, there is one ingredient we must always add. 



What I Learned About God from Cartoons & Cinnamon Rolls! This 1-minute devotion highlights the joy of time spent with God and the meaning of Psalm 84:10.



It may sound crazy, but read this devotion and see if you don't agree. Have you folded any socks today?




Here's some ideas for fun and meaningful crafts with your grandchildren:


A fun way to share Scripture and love with your grandchildren.






A fun way for children to act out the Bible story of Christ's birth.





These short devotions deal with various aspects of being a Christian grandparent and sharing both your faith and love with your grandchildren.


These short devotions deal with various aspects of being a Christian grandparent and sharing both your faith and love with your grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment