Bible Vitamins

I'm always looking for ideas to make my "Bible Clubs" more special with my granddaughters. I'm not sure where I first saw this, but I love it. So, it's not original, but I hope you'll enjoy my version of this idea.
  

I cut strips of colored index cards (large size), wrote a greeting, a spiritual encouragement or a simple Bible verse for my 7 year old granddaughter.

Then, each day when she opened the day's "vitamin," I asked her to write something about God on the back of each paper strip and return it to it's compartment so I could read it when I refill her pill box with new verses.

This is one of my creative posts (not sent to subscribers), but my main ministry at Bible Love Notes is 1-minute devotions. See an example HERE. If you'd like a free subscription, I'm offering a free booklet with your subscription. Find out more HERE.  If you are already a subscriber and would like a copy of the booklet, please reply to your newest devotion in your email box and let me know you'd like the booklet.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I actually haven't seen this before and it is adorable! I will be pinning this to save for when my kids can read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea. I think most children adore and admire their grandparents, sometimes preferring them to their discipline-wielding parents! That means that they are more likely to be attentive to messages like this if grandparents espouse them. I remember watching my grandma fall asleep while praying her rosary every day after lunch. To this day, that is one of my favorite devotions. It recalls peace, faith and trust, and since it was practiced by a grandmother I was devoted to, it is something worth imitating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I may make some of these and use them as stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome idea. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love how the Body of Christ is filled with different talents... I would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...