Jesus Understands Your Pain

When feelling rejected, mocked, abused, or lonely, you can be assured of this wonderful truth about Jesus. This 1-minute devotion explains. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible #Devotions


Reading Matthew 26:23-49 where Judas betrays Jesus, I began to weep. I had recently suffered a betrayal in my own life, and it helped me understand a tiny part of Christ’s pain.

And what a blessing to know He understands my pain. 

Have you poured your life into friends or family members, only to have them desert you in your time of need? The disciples did this to Jesus (Matthew 26:38-46;55-56). Jesus understands your pain.

Have you been physically abused? They physically abused our Lord (Matthew 27:26).  Jesus understands your pain.

Have you been mocked? People mocked Jesus as He was beaten and dying (Matthew 27:27-31). He understands your pain.

Have you taken the blame for something you didn't do? Jesus suffered for our sins (1 Peter 3:17-18). He understands your pain.

“For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.” Hebrews 4:15

💙💙💙

https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE. You can read the first 4 devotions in the book by clicking "look inside" "read sample" on Lifeway or Amazon.
 
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

When feelling rejected, mocked, abused, or lonely, you can be assured of this wonderful truth about Jesus. This 1-minute devotion explains.



When feelling rejected, mocked, abused, or lonely, you can be assured of this wonderful truth about Jesus. This 1-minute devotion explains. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible #Devotions

Bible Love Notes

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! Family friends have deserted me,after my mothers death,but Jesus sent me caring neighbours.Being a feminist,it breaks my heart to see sexism and domestic violence in the body of Christ!!! Thank God Jesus understands!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you had to go through pain, but I'm glad it led you to Jesus. With Him all things are possible.

      Delete
  2. God took my son suddenly and unexpectedly and the pain is devastating. I can not understand why but I do know that God knows and I try and focus on that. It is just so, so hard. Our son was coming along so well and then murdered by someone he gave a home to. I pray costantly. I will never get over this loss until I reach my eternal home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. What a terrible thing to have to suffer.
      I pray that you will feel God's comfort more and more.
      Some things are beyond our understanding here on earth.
      God bless you.

      Delete