Did God Really Say That About Hair? Yes!

Did God Really Say That About Hair? Yes! - Matthew 10:29-31
Recently I had my hair cut, and afterward I decided to do some research on hair.

I discovered that:
  1. 90% of the hair on our heads is growing; 10% is resting.
  2. We average 100,000 hairs on our head, approximately 1000 per square inch of scalp.
  3. Blondes may not have more fun, but natural blondes have more hair than people with other colors.
  4. Hair grows faster than any other body tissue, except bone marrow.
  5. The average life of a hair is 4-7 years.
Hair is pretty amazing, but the most amazing fact about hair is the Scripture passage that talks about hair in regard to God's knowledge and love for us: 

“Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.” Matthew 10:29-31

Imagine a God who knows us that intimately!
copyright 2012, Gail Burton Purath
Hair Facts

Have you read about the time a dermatologist told me I might lose all of my hair? Read it HERE.
Did God Really Say That About Hair? Yes! - Matthew 10:29-31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...