Every Path Does Not Lead to God

Jesus only way of salvation, Jesus saves
After reading So Many Voices, a woman wrote saying I should be ashamed that I called non-Christian religions "false."

I responded by explaining that the Bible says Jesus is the only way of salvation and those who reject Him go to hell.

Because I believe the Bible, I'd be wrong not to warn people of this truth.

See John 10:9-10, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, 1 John 2:23, and 1 John 5:20 for a sampling of what the Bible teaches about there being only one True God.

I'm not surprised that this truth offends people. Jesus said that the world would hate us for believing He is the Son of God (John 15:18).

And while I like approval as much as anyone, I hope every devotion I write is based on Biblical truth. 

And I pray that I will never be ashamed to share that "Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life" (1 John 5:12).

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are unashamed to tell the truth. If your devotions weren't based on biblical truth they would be worthless. Good for you for being bold enough to warn people of something that you will get hated on for. I stand with you.God bless you for doing what is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alanna, for your encouragement.
      Gail : )

      Delete
  2. Bible the only truth,no other religion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only are you speaking the truth, but you encourage Christians like myself to keep sharing that truth staying focused on our purpose here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Keep on, Gail! You're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an inspiration, Gail. Keep on telling the truth. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! Way to stand on truth. We don't get our approval from man, but from God. Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...