5 Verses to Memorize When Your Heart is Breaking

Is your heart breaking? Are you frustrated and feeling rejected? These 5 Bible verses will comfort you.

Have you ever had a broken heart?

Most of us experience a broken heart during our lives, and some of us live with it for many years.

We should always continue to pray and have hope, but we must also accept the fact that some hard situations in life are ongoing. We cannot change other people's attitudes or actions, only our own.

Sometimes our hearts feel numb with grief and there's nothing we can do to change the source of new wounds.

What should we do?

It helps me to recite and memorize verses like:

Psalm 56:8, remembering Christ knows each of my sorrows and sees each of my tears.

Deuteronomy 31:6, remembering Christ is with me.

Hebrews 13:5-6, remembering Christ is my Helper who never forsakes me.

Isaiah 40:11, remembering Christ is the perfect Shepherd who knows when I need to be cradled in His arms.

Psalm 147:3, remembering Christ heals broken hearts and bandages emotional wounds.

------------------

https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE. You can read the first 4 devotions in the book by clicking "look inside" on Lifeway or Amazon.
 
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

Is your heart breaking? Are you frustrated and feeling rejected? These 5 Bible verses will comfort you.


Bible Love Notes

4 comments:

  1. I don't use Pinterst but I will copy these down and put them in my prayer journal notebook for reference.
    I already sent one of the verses you posted, to a friend who appreciated it.
    (Deuteronomy 31:6)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing these with a friend, Christine.
      God bless you.
      Gail :)

      Delete
  2. I would like to thank you so much for your lovely Love Notes. They bring so much comfort each night. May God bless you faithfulness in all that you do. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My marriage is breaking my heart right now. Thank you for a reminder that God is close to the broken hearted❤

    Love Notes always bless and encourage me!

    ReplyDelete