4 Ways to Be More Faithful in Prayer - Philippians 4:6

Faithful in Prayer - 4 Tips for More Effective Prayer - Philippians 4:6
Have you ever had someone thank you for praying for something when you aren't sure you really did?

Have you ever stressed the importance of prayer to a new believer but skipped prayer the next couple of days because you were "too busy"?

I know that everyone who has done great things for God has been a prayer warrior, but I'm not as faithful as I want to be (Philippians 4:6).

Here's some things that have helped:
Faithful in Prayer - 4 Tips for More Effective Prayer - Philippians 4:61. When someone asks for prayer: I do it immediately. If I feel I should pray more than once, I write it down in a place I'll see it daily.

2. When I get a prayer letter or email from a ministry or missionary, I pray for them even if I don't have time at that moment to read their entire letter. 

3. I pray at the same time/same place each day because it creates a habit. (See "Not 21 Days")

4. I use daily actions as prayer reminders. (See "Every time I drink a glass of iced tea")

Are there things you do to be more faithful in prayer?
-----------
If you liked this devotion sign up below for a free subscription and have a 1-minute devotion delivered to your email each weekday.
After signing up, you'll be sent a FEEDBURNER email. Click link in that email to start your subscription
 .

Enter your email address

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Gail. I've pinned this to my "prayer" board. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Abby : )
      I pray all is going well with you and your family and ministry.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...