My Secret Room

Psalm 32:7, my hiding place
I love my son-in-law for lots of reasons, but one is that he's a great dad. 

As an engineer, he recently started thinking about dead space beneath the stairs in their house. So, he created a secret room for our grandchildren they can access by climbing through a kitchen cabinet!

How fun is that?

It's meant to be a place to play, but it would also be a safe place to hide from an intruder.

Recently my friend Linda was praying for me and God brought Psalm 32:7 to her mind:

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."

God used Linda to remind me of such an important truth:
When life hurts, when we feel broken and bruised, we have a safe place to go, a place where we can lay down our sad thoughts and rest in the love of our Lord and Protector.

I am so glad that my Father thought to include a "secret room" in his house.

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs Stacy,it's wonderful to know we have a Place to hide when everything around us changes.Love Ann.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I need a room like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...