Christianity isn't passive...it's proactive. So here's some practical ideas for growth:
Improve your prayer life:
1. Pray according to your learning style...listing, writing, drawing, praying aloud, singing, etc.
2. Use daily activities as prayer prompts.
Read: Learning Style & Every Time I Drink a Glass of Iced Tea
Improve your Bible knowledge:
1. Get an audio version of the Bible and listen while doing other tasks.
2. Memorize your favorite chapter of the Bible.
Read: Dark Chocolate Bible
Improve your soul influences:
1. Throw out or delete any of your books, videos, and music that don't please God.
2. Go on a "pessimism fast." Whenever you start to think something negative, praise God instead.
Read: Aware of Thieves & Dirty Thoughts.
Improve your witness:
1. Start praying for one unsaved family member and one unsaved neighbor daily. Read: Not All At Once.
2. Learn the Roman Road HERE.
Why not add one of the above practices to your faith walk this week.