- Sin is relative.
- Judgment is evil.
- Tolerance is sacred.
- Sin is our impossible problem.
- God’s righteous judgment will send us to Hell.
- Jesus is the ONLY way to be saved (1Timothy 2:5-6).
- If we don’t know we are deserving of death, we won't see our need for salvation.
- If we think salvation is about peace and joy, we'll give up on Christ when things get tough.
If you memorize(2) this list, you'll be well prepared to share the full and accurate Gospel with others.
(1) Additional helpful verses: Luke 9:23-24; John 1:9; 3:16; Ephesians 2:1-10
(2) Read this list of verses every morning for 2-3 weeks, and you'll have it memorized. Or write it on a small piece of paper and keep it in your wallet.