Name Droppers - A Natural Way to Share Christ

There's a very natural way to share Christ I call "Name Dropping." This 1-minute devotion explains. #BibleLoveNotes #Evangelism

A natural and effective way to share Christ is by mentioning Him in everyday conversations...

A Christian friend told me she was convinced Christ was real because her neighbor talked about Him so naturally.

For most of us, this is the most natural way to share Christ--unashamedly dropping His Name into our everyday conversations.

It may be as small as telling someone we'll pray for them or as big as sharing how Christ changed our entire life. 

There's a very natural way to share Christ I call "Name Dropping." This 1-minute devotion explains.
Name dropping is not only a natural way to share Christ, it's also highly effective. 


We don't need to present the whole Gospel in every conversation. 

If we're sharing with strangers, we should share what God's Spirit prompts us to share. 

God will fill in the gaps as He sees fit (Colossians 4:6).

If we're speaking to friends and neighbors, we'll have opportunities to piece the Gospel together over time.

We talk about bold jumpers like Peter and apologists like Paul, but we mustn't forget that we can be an effective evangelist simply by sharing our big and little testimonies in everyday conversations.
✜✜✜

https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word. 
 
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet offering quiet time encouragement. Find out more HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Thiis how I share my Savior. I feel this is most effective for me and those with whom I share. Thank you for pointing this out. There are those who feel this is a cowards way. God leads us where He wants us to go. Bless you for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the quick and powerful message that I can easily apply! I do this from time to time, but I should be more ready to have the boldness to just share what is on my mind and heart about jesus, when I'm talking to people!

    ReplyDelete