Friday

Use Your Brain - Rude Atheist Argument Similar to Satan's Lies to Eve - Genesis 3

God created, God's wisdom is discounted by the atheist, atheists don't use their brains
Some atheist arguments are similar to Satan's arguments in the Garden of Eden...

Atheists occasionally comment on my pins* telling me they KNOW (all caps) God doesn't exist and I would know this too if I "used my brain."

I doubt they realize how similar their argument is to Satan's argument in the Garden.

God told Eve she'd die if she ate the forbidden fruit. 

But Satan said, “You won’t die!...God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, KNOWING both good and evil.” (Genesis 3)

Basically, Satan told Eve she wouldn't need God if she just used her brain.

"The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruit looked delicious, and she wanted the wisdom it would give her." (v.6, NLT)

You know the rest of the story (we're all living it).

So next time someone tells you they KNOW God doesn't exist, you can use your brain and consider the Source.



* Did you know that 1-Minute Bible Love Notes has a Pinterest page? Why not follow it HERE and help share God's Word on Pinterest.






4 comments:

  1. Haha, I wonder how atheists KNOW God does not exist, is there evidence of a non-exisiting God? Anyway, I always answer: 'of course He exists, I talk with Him every day'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever little post! Thanks for sharing Gail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciated this encouragement this morning, Gail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...