"I read the book and can't wait for the movie! And I'm proud of it."
I thought about Romans 1:18-32 which explains the slippery slope of sin:
- Darkening people's understanding (v.21).
- "Brainwashing" them so they "do what ought not to be done" (v.28).
- Making them confident to openly approve sin (v.32).
But 2 Corinthians 10:5 tells us how:
"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
- We don't approve something just because "everyone" approves it.
- We don't even approve it if a Christian friend approves it.
- We trust the knowledge of God alone.
For a deeper look at 2 Corinthians 10:5 and more Scriptures related to pornography, check out Bite Size Bible Study.