God's Love Means He's Always With Us!

Understanding that nothing can separate us from God's Love


There are so many wonderful aspects of God’s love.

For example, His constant presence:

“Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:39

Understanding that nothing can separate us from God's Love
When my husband is traveling, I miss his companionship, encouragement, counsel, help, and also his loving correction when I’m wrong or confused. 

But even when my husband is gone, God is always with me! Wow!

When I get "busy" and ignore the Lord, I think I can understand a bit of what He feels.

You see, I live in a different state from my seven grandchildren, so I don’t see them as often as I’d like. 

Every day, I miss their hugs and smiles. I long to hear their silly jokes, their joys and sorrows. 

I believe God feels the same way about me… and you.

He loves to talk to us throughout the day, encouraging, correcting, comforting, and teaching.

What a wonderful love that is always there waiting to hear from us!
-------------
For more encouragement and understanding of God's love: 
Why Does He Love Us?
Patio Time 
He Enjoys Us!
God's Love is Better Than Unconditional

Understanding that nothing can separate us from God's Love


3 comments:

  1. Your Bible Love Notes are wonderful!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, applicable comparison. Thank you for this insight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to this. Thank u Gail.

    ReplyDelete