But here’s some ways we can share naturally:
1. Incorporate Christ into conversations (Colossians 4:6). For example, when sharing a problem, explain you’re praying about it. Or when a friend or co-worker shares a problem, tell them you’ll pray for them.
2. Smile, be positive, don’t complain (Philippians 2:14-16).
3. Be different:
- The one in the office who doesn’t cuss or talk dirty (Ephesians 5:4).
- The mom who’s genuinely interested in neighbors (Philippians 2:3-4).
- The person who’s always honest (Colossians 3:9-10).
- The courteous customer to waitresses and store clerks (Galatians 5:22-23).
Witnessing should naturally flow from who we are in Christ (John 13:34-35).
*There are times we should share it all, and we must let the Holy Spirit guide us. But people play different roles in evangelism, some planting seeds, some watering, some harvesting (1 Corinthians 3:5-9).
Have you subscribed to Bite Size Bible Study? The studies are designed for busy people who want to study a nutritious chunk of God's Word each week.
No homework. No books to buy. You don't even need your Bible (full text included). Check out a sample study HERE.