Few people have a problem with God's love, but ...
- Are we ashamed of God's wrath?
- Are we ashamed that God will send millions of unbelievers to hell?
- Are we ashamed that God has given us commands and conditions for our lives?
- Are we ashamed of God's moral standards against premarital sex, homosexuality, and pornography?
- Are we ashamed that Jesus said He is the only way to be saved?
May we never be ashamed of anything about our God.
LISTEN to this devotion below. If you can't get the audio on Internet Explorer, try another browser.
Subscribers need to click the link in the title and come to the Bible Love Notes site. Thanks.
Fellow blogger, Rosilind of A Little R&R recently started a site dedicated to encouraging missionaries. If you're a missionary in need of encouragement or someone who'd like to learn more about missions, take a look: Missional Call.