It is so easy to judge our behavior by the behavior of others, but Paul says:
"We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise." 2 Corinthians 10:12
Instead, we should do the right thing even if others do the wrong things:
- Walk in humility even if others are proud.
- Confess and repent even if others excuse and justify.
- Oppose the popular evils of this world even if others embrace them.
- Be considerate even if others are inconsiderate.
- Stand up for God's Words even if others deny or dilute them.
- Obey God carefully even if others are careless.
- Pursue God's Kingdom even if others pursue their own kingdoms.