Friday

Every Christian's To Do List


Things to do for Christ, a list of things Christians should do each day
1. Spend time with Jesus - Psalm 27:8.
Prayer nourishes my soul and guides my life.

2. Let Jesus prioritize my day - Matthew 6:33.
Make Him part of everything.

3. Pray instead of worrying - Philippians 4:6.
Worry is a lack of trust in God.

4. Be honest about my sins - James 4:10.
Realize that excusing sin hurts me more than anyone else.

5. Think of others - Philippians 2:3-4.
Discouragement is often the result of being self-focused.

6. Wait patiently for God to act - Psalm 27:14.
He knows the best time for all things.

7. Be willing to do the hard stuff - Matthew 16:24.
Everything worthwhile requires hard work.

8. Read God's Word - Psalm 119:9-16.
It's my life line.

9. Do what it says - James 1:22
Love for Christ = obedience.

10. Let Christ lead me - Matthew 11:29.
Remember I'm His FOLLOWER.

Did you like this devotion? Why not sign up to have a 1-Minute Bible Love Notes delivered to your email each weekday? It's free and you can find out more HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is the best To Do List I have ever seen. I will be adding this to my planner.
    Thank you so very much for sharing this.
    God Bless,
    Inez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a complete lover of lists... so this title grabbed my attention! I need to work on everything on this list. Thank you for sharing!
    Rebekah Joy
    www.moreradiance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lists, love yours. It's pretty and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hesitant at first of another to-do list, but I love this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...