Every Christian's To Do List
1. Spend time with Jesus - Psalm 27:8.
Prayer nourishes my soul and guides my life.
2. Let Jesus prioritize my day - Matthew 6:33.
Make Him part of everything.
3. Pray instead of worrying - Philippians 4:6.
Worry is a lack of trust in God.
4. Be honest about my sins - James 4:10.
Realize that excusing sin hurts me more than anyone else.
5. Think of others - Philippians 2:3-4.
Discouragement is often the result of being self-focused.
6. Wait patiently for God to act - Psalm 27:14.
He knows the best time for all things.
7. Be willing to do the hard stuff - Matthew 16:24.
Everything worthwhile requires hard work.
8. Read God's Word - Psalm 119:9-16.
It's my life line.
9. Do what it says - James 1:22
Love for Christ = obedience.
10. Let Christ lead me - Matthew 11:29.
Remember I'm His FOLLOWER.
♥Did you like this devotion? Why not sign up to have a 1-Minute Bible Love Notes delivered to your email each weekday? It's free and you can find out more HERE.