How Coke Evolved From a Rock

You have to read it before making up your mind. It's actually similar to the theory of evolution. #evolution #creation #BibleLoveNotes #Bible

"Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface. As time passed, aluminum formed itself into a can, a lid and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words 'Coca Cola…12 fluid ounces.'”(1)      

Of course, this is absurd. No one believes Coke evolved from a rock. Yet most people believe that the far more complex plants, animals, and humans evolved without planning or Planner.

To believe in a chance beginning to the universe, we need to ignore the obvious. 

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” Romans 1:20

In order to deny the truth of creation, "scoffers" have developed the sophisticated but foolish theories of evolution (2 Peter 3:3-5; 1 Corinithians 1:20).

If someone makes you feel stupid because you don’t agree with them about evolution, rest in God’s wisdom and take a glance out the window at the ubiquitous* proof for INTELLIGENT design.
-------------------
(1) The Atheist Test, by Ray Comfort (Bridge-Logos), Living Water Publications 

* Ubiquitous means "existing or being everywhere at the same time." 
----------------
 Free Subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love NotesWhy not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.


You have to read it before making up your mind. It's actually similar to the theory of evolution.




Bible Love Notes

13 comments:

  1. Well, if I can stop giggling over the "COKE evolution", I'll go do my chores! Thanks again for a simple truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning to really love Ray Comfort & listening to his radio program Saturday a.m. on my local Christian station. Honestly, when I first listened to him I thought he was rather insensitive. Now I listen & think he's very sensitive to the Holy Spirit & loves the lost! (Not sure exactly who has changed!) When I first read your blog here Gail, it seemed like a rather impersonal devotional. Today I read back through & I just love to read the personal experiences you've had & what the Lord has taught you. I'm pondering on our testimonies today & how powerful they are! Thank you for sharing! Love your blog! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that example with the coke! I hit on intelligent design verses evolution this week, as well. This is nice reinforcement. Nice concise post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! I bet this makes a lot of evolutionists mad. :) Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - I love this example, especially since my post for tomorrow is all about accidentally "breaking" a can of coke in my car while vacuuming it :) A teacher once used the analogy of a wrist watch taken apart into a zillion pieces, shaken in a box for a million years - what glorious creation would have evolved. And the answer is - NOTHING! Nowadays, with watches containing fewer parts and rarely worn by young'ns, I used a box of LEGOs with my grandkids. Same answer. :) I'll have to share this with them as well. They'll love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just watched an epic flood documentary on Nova last night & it was amazing. I swear it's evidence of the story of Noah & the great flood.

    ReplyDelete