Scriptures for Overcoming Fear and Worry

Great Scriptures to recite or memorize when dealing with fear or worry.
Let God's Word Transform You by reading, memorizing and meditating on Scripture verses daily to help overcome sin problems.

If you have a problem with FEAR & WORRY: 

Psalm 34:4: I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 56:3: When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You.

1 Peter 5:7: Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Matthew 6:30-34: If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Great Scriptures to recite or memorize when dealing with fear or worry.Philippians 4:6-7: Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 11:28-30: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

These 1-minute devotions can offer additional Scriptures and help:
Worry is Based on a Small View of God
90% of the Time Worry Has No Basis
Don't Carry Tomorrow's Burdens
Worry, A Big Waste of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment