Do you know the incredible evidence of Pithom:
- Exodus1:11: Israelites build Pithom.
- Exodus 5: After Moses' visit, Egyptians withhold straw, forcing Hebrew slaves to make bricks with stubble.
- 1908- Discovery that Pithom's lower structure is built with straw-filled bricks, but bricks above it are stubble-filled.
- Hittites are mentioned 48 times in Scripture but not in ancient literature.
- Bible critics call Hittites "fictional."
- 1876 - historians discover Carchemish, capital of powerful Hittite nation.
- Scripture is criticized because Assyrian king Sargon (Isaiah 20:1) isn't mentioned in ancient literature.
- 1842 - Sargon's impressive palace is unearthed.
- Critics insist grapes and wine (highlighted in Joseph's story) weren't part of Egyptian culture.
- Ancient Egyptian tomb paintings are discovered illustrating grape harvesting and wine-making.