Precious Predictions of Christ

Be inspired by this 1-minute devotion that looks at the Prophetic 22nd Psalm. Wow! #BibleLoveNotes #Psalms #Bible

I love how God supernaturally revealed Christ's sacrifice thousands of years before it occurred. 

He gave His first clue to Adam and Eve immediately after the Fall (Genesis 3:15), and He whispered clues throughout history. For example, Psalm 22 contains vivid descriptions of Christ's crucifixion: 

"I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint... my mouth is dried up like a potsherd ... they pierce my hands and my feet...my bones are on display...people stare and gloat over me."

Look at the stunning comparisons below.

Psalm 22:1: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)

Psalm 22:7-8: "All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads. 'He trusts in the Lord,' they say, 'let the Lord rescue him.' (Matthew 27:39-41)

Psalm 22:18: "They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment." (Matthew 27:35)

How can anyone doubt a God who made His plan so clear thousands of years before it happened!
💙💙💙

https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE. You can read the first 4 devotions in the book by clicking "look inside" or "read sample" on Lifeway or Amazon.
 
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

Be inspired by this 1-minute devotion that looks at the Prophetic 22nd Psalm. Wow!

 



1 comment: