Why You Sometimes See a Little Blue Box below Bible Love Notes Devotions

This post explains why you  sometimes see these little blue boxes below Bible Love Notes online devotions.

You may have noticed that below some Bible Love Notes, you’re seeing a little blue box that refers you to a devotion in my book Wisdom for Life. You'll be seeing more of these as time goes on, so let me explain:

I’m adding these so those of you who’ve purchased Wisdom for Life can use it to the fullest, reading or re-reading devotions in the book to build upon the truths in the Bible Love Notes online devotions. 

My prayer is that my readers who've purchased Wisdom for Life will thoroughly enjoy it and refer back to it for helpful encouragement, comfort, instruction, conviction, and inspiration.

If you haven’t purchased Wisdom for Life, I encourage you to do so. I’ve really poured my heart into this book, and I’ve prayed it will bless each person who owns it! I believe it's a devotional that you can read over and over again to reinforce important truths in Scripture.

🠞Right now, it's on sale for 25% off on Amazon, Lifeway, and Christian Book. It's a high-quality hardcover book that's priced lower than most paperbacks. To find out how you can download two free Bible studies no matter where you purchase the book, see the Wisdom for Life Devotional site.

🠞And if you live outside the U.S., scroll to the bottom of the devotion Why Gail Has Written 1-Minute Devotions for Eleven Years and you'll find where you can order the book outside the U.S.

This post explains why you  sometimes see these little blue boxes below Bible Love Notes online devotions.




Bible Love Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment