|image: Billy Frank Alexander|
But we can violate the Third Commandment even if we never cuss.
- we can pray in God’s name without faith….
- attend church but give more honor to the sermon and music than the Lord….
- put a Christian bumper sticker on our car and drive like a maniac….
- wear a Jesus t-shirt but harbor bitterness in our heart beneath that t-shirt….
- ask the Lord to bless our meal and eat like a glutton…
- promise to pray for a friend but never do it…
- use a church meeting as an excuse not to help someone.
God has been so good to us....let's do our best to honor His Name in word and deed.
© copyright Gail Burton Purath, 2011
Sign up below to have 1-Minute Bible Love Notes delivered to your email box. Be sure to validate the feedburner email sent to your inbox.