Don't Wipe that Grin off Your Face!

When things around us are difficult and challenging, we sometimes lose our sense of humor. This 1-minute devotion encourages us not to do that.

I’ve moved over 20 times in my adult life, and I’ve met Christians from all over the world. And let me tell you, they are the best people around.

Having said that, I want to speak to a problem that many of us have from time to time. I’ve had to repent of it myself at times: getting picky and uptight when things go wrong.

We must let Jesus direct our passion and our humor.

We're going through a difficult time in history, and humor can help us alleviate fear and discouragement.

“A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing” Proverbs 17:22 AMP. 😂

We shouldn’t enjoy ungodly humor – but there’s nothing wrong with finding some humor in our circumstances. In fact, it’s good, healing, joyful medicine. 

So let’s be serious when we need to be serious, but let's also remember the truth in Proverbs 17:22 and lighten up. 😊

When things around us are difficult and challenging, we sometimes lose our sense of humor. This 1-minute devotion encourages us not to do that.


Bible Love Notes

1 comment: