Praying Scripture can be a special blessing...
Prayer should be spontaneous and natural, so please don't think that these prayers are meant to replace your daily conversations with the Lord.
But praying Scripture also has benefits because it's God-breathed - 2 Timothy 3:16.
The following prayers from the New Testament Epistles give you a good starting point when praying for yourself or others.
1. A prayer for deeper understanding of our walk with the Lord and His great power in our lives:
2. A prayer for strength, unity and deeper understanding of God's love and power within us:
3. A prayer to understand God's will and grow in knowledge, endurance and patience:
4. A prayer for love, knowledge, insight, and discernment:
5. A prayer that our faith will lead us to live worthy lives:
1 Thessalonians 1:11-12
6. A prayer to be equipped for doing God's will:
Each Scripture is linked - why not click one right now and pray it for yourself or someone else?
See more about praying Scripture HERE. You might also enjoy
6 Reasons to Pray Colossians 1:9 and 10 Good Prayers from the Psalms.
Sign up for a free subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes below: