The Name of Jesus - The Name Above All Names!
1. His Name is the key element and power behind the Gospel (Acts 8:12; 9:28).
2. Salvation is found in no other Name (Acts 4:12).
3. We're baptized, forgiven, and justified in and through the Name (Acts 2:38; 10:43; 1 Corinthians 6:11).
4. His Name heals, does signs and wonders (Acts 3:6, 16).
5. Demons shudder at the Name of Jesus and must obey (Luke 10:17).
6. We pray and ask that God's will be done in the Name of Jesus (John 14:13; 1 John 5:13-15).
7. Everyone (willingly or unwillingly) will one day bow to the supreme authority, power, and dominion of the Name (Ephesians 1:18-22; Philippians 2:9-11).
When we love Jesus, we can do things in His Name without even uttering it. It is His Name that inspires all that is good in us (Hebrews 6:10-12)!
In all that we do today, let's lift up the Name Above All Names!