Precious Predictions of Christ

Precious Predictions about Christ's Sacrifice in Psalm 22

I love how God supernaturally revealed Christ's sacrifice thousands of years before it occurred. 

He gave His first clue to Adam and Eve immediately after the Fall (Genesis 3:15), and He whispered clues throughout history. For example, Psalm 22 contains vivid descriptions of Christ's crucifixion: 

"I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint... my mouth is dried up like a potsherd ... they pierce my hands and my feet...my bones are on display...people stare and gloat over me."

Look at the stunning comparisons below.

Precious Predictions about Christ's Sacrifice in Psalm 22Psalm 22:1: "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)

Psalm 22:7-8: "All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads. 'He trusts in the Lord,' they say, 'let the Lord rescue him.' (Matthew 27:39-41)

Psalm 22:18: "They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment." (Matthew 27:35)

How can anyone doubt a God who made His plan so clear thousands of years before it happened!


If you liked this devotion sign up below for a free subscription and have a 1-minute devotion delivered to your email each weekday.
After signing up, you'll be sent a FEEDBURNER email. Click link in that email to start your subscription
 .

Enter your email address

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...