Lizards and Kings

I love how God speaks to us through everyday occurrences like this tiny lizard who scurried into my house today. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible

Today when I opened my door, a tiny lizard scurried in. 

I thought immediately of Proverbs 30:28: "Lizards--they are easy to catch, but they are found even in kings' palaces."

This also made me think how many tiny things we can't control in life, how insignificant we humans are in the spectrum of time and universe. We can't even keep a tiny lizard out of our house.

But, like the lizard, our insignificance doesn't keep us out of the "palace" of King Jesus.


And we need not scurry in unannounced. We enter through a "living way opened for us" by the sacrifice of Christ and we enter with confidence whenever we so desire! Amazing! 

"Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus ... Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."  Hebrews 10:19-23.

It's fun to see what things God can speak through a tiny lizard! 
-----------------
Free Subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion like this one delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

I love how God speaks to us through everyday occurrences like this tiny lizard who scurried into my house today. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment