We all face injustice at some time in our lives.
So how do we keep it from disabling us with anger, fear, resentment, or sorrow? (click each verse to read it online)
1. Philippians 2:5-11: Remember that Jesus is our example. Nothing we experience can compare to the injustice Jesus experienced.
2. Hebrews 2:14-18: Remember that Jesus fully understands our pain. He's been in our shoes and knows how we feel. He can fully sympathize and fully comfort us.
3. Romans 12:21: Don't let injustice enslave you. Instead overcome injustice by showing goodness to others, even to your offenders. This is perhaps the hardest principle in this list, but it's truly is a key to freedom. (See No Need to Stink)
4. Colossians 3:15-16: Find extra time with Christ, His Word, and Christian fellowship so His Word overpowers the words of your injustice.
5. Romans 8:28: Ask God how He wants to work this injustice for your good and the good of others.
Would you like to do a Bite Size Bible Study on this subject? You can do that HERE.