So we’ve set our own rules, and our lives have become so much more fun:
- Very few people are willing to make a lifelong commitment to another human being.
- The number of unmarried couples living together has risen dramatically even though these relationships are less stable than marriages.
- 40% of children in the U.S. are born to unwed mothers and have greater disadvantages than other children.
- 50 million babies have been aborted in the U.S.
- Divorce and adultery have increased.
- Pornography (including child pornography), violence against women, and human trafficking have increased dramatically.
- Over 450,000 Americans have died of aids, most of them contracting the disease through sexual acts forbidden by God.
Enough fun. Enough said.
Sources: The Normalization of Premarital Sex: Satan's Master Stroke? Aids.org Study Reveals Troubling Violence Against Women Statistics Cohabitation Facts and Statistics family stats