Wednesday

He Heals and Feels Our Pain

Hebrews 2:14-18, Jesus feels our pain, Jesus heals our pain
When I had surgery, my doctor was great, but she’d never had the surgery I was having. That’s why I sought out friends who’d had the same surgery to answer questions and concerns. 

Sometimes you just need to talk to someone who understands, someone who doesn’t think you’re crazy, someone to help you through the rough spots. Those who'd experienced my pain were able to comfort and assure me. 

And that’s one reason that Jesus became a human being, so He could fully understand our trials and temptations and be able to help us through every one of them. He isn’t like my doctor who was knowledgeable but inexperienced.

He was tempted, rejected, slandered, hated. He suffered physically, emotionally, and relationally. 

Jesus is not only able to heal our pain, he's able to feel our pain (Hebrews 2:14-18).

Isn’t that awesome?
image: free digital photos nuttakit


If you are enjoying Bible Love Notes, why not forward this devotion to a friend. She can click HERE and find out how easy it is to get a free subscription.

And if you're a member of Facebook, please "like" our Bible Love Note's Facebook page. It helps spread encouragement about God's Word.

3 comments:

  1. That's so true, Gail! Unless you're "been there," you don't truly understand what others are going through.
    Great point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Gail. I am experiencing some "storms" in my life and all I can say is that it will help me to better identify with people going through the same thing. Great devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful reminder that I needed today! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...