Check My Words with His Word: Am I Right?

Check out this 1-minute devotion and see if you agree with what the author says about God's Word.

One thing that deeply affected me as a new Christian was knowing that God had given us His Word. And it's affected my life every day since.

So let me share a tiny list of things I get daily from Scripture. Please click each Scripture link below, read each passage, and let me know if I'm right. 😊

💙 No bones about it, God’s Word judges my thoughts and attitudes. Hebrews 4:12 

💙 It brightens my way. Psalm 119:105 

💙 It's filled with wonderful things. Psalm 119:18

💙 It’s a breath of fresh, life-giving truth. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 

💙 It doesn't stay in a book. Colossians 3:16

💙 It’s my weapon of defense and offense. Ephesians 6:17

💙 It’s permanent, eternal, unchanging. Matthew 24:35 

When people don't have God's Word, their truth is always changing. I remember how confusing that was before I found the Lord. 

Was something dangerous and unhealthy or should I celebrate it? 

Was it lustful or loving? Scientific or determined by each individual? Was it fact or fiction, set or negotiable, stable or changing?

The world's truth is always evolving devolving.

But we can be confident in God's Word. So let's hold onto it tightly, reading and studying it, rejecting anything that denies or alters it.

Scripture blessed me as a new Christian—and it has blessed me every day since!

For more encouragement:

5 Practical Ways to Hide God's Word in Your Heart

One-of-a-Kind Book – 15 things you may not know about the Bible

💙 One way I've expressed my love for God's Word is in my book Wisdom for Life. I hope you'll consider buying it if you haven't already. Check out the reduced prices on Amazon, CBD, and Lifeway. And if you've purchased Wisdom for Life and like it, I hope you'll also leave a review on these three sites. Thanks!


Check out this 1-minute devotion and see if you agree with what the author says about God's Word.


Bible Love Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment