"I Can't Wait for the Book to Come Out!!"

A great new devotional....100 one-minute devotions from Psalms and Proverbs.
“Thank you, Gail for Bible Love Notes. I look so forward each weekday to receiving it in my email. Can't wait for the book to come out!! ~ Nelda, Saltillo, Texas 

💙💙💙

A note from Gail, author of Bible Love Notes and author of Wisdom for Life:

I'm so grateful for readers like Nelda. I've been writing Bible Love Notes for 11 years, and I have over 20,000 subscribers plus lots of online followers, and for years I've received emails asking why I don't write a book...so here it is, and I'm so excited.

God did some remarkable things to bring this book about, and I'm so pleased with the results - a hardcover with a beautiful cover in a handy size.

Please read the back story to this book here: A Bible Love Notes Book in Spring 2023. And check out the landing page: Wisdom for Life Devotional to find out about the free Bible studies you can get when you order the book. And you can read the first 4 devotions in the book by clicking "look inside" or "read sample" on Amazon or Lifeway.

My prayer is that Wisdom for Life will draw people closer to the Lord!     ~ Gail

P.S. I also encourage you to read 10 Reasons You'll Love Wisdom for Life


No comments:

Post a Comment