- Most of us consider home and car-ownership our "right."
- We think hot showers and full kitchen pantries are "necessities."
- We take our sight, hearing and health for granted.
I watched a show featuring different families during financial crisis in America.
- One woman worked for minimum-wage and lived in a trailer with her disabled husband. She was grateful for the smallest blessings.
- Another woman living an upper-middle class life complained bitterly about losing her vacation motor home.
We deserve nothing. Everything is a gift from God and should make us genuinely thankful. May we embrace this truth today and every day.