God Wrote Us a Book....Incredible!!

Have you ever thought about this wonderful, incredible, awesome fact: God wrote us a book....this 1-minute devotion explains.

When I came to the Lord at age twenty-four, one thing that excited me and gave me immense hope was the fact that God had written a book to help us understand who He is and who we are. It's a true story of mankind’s fall and God’s loving rescue, a book filled with clear descriptions of right and wrong, good and evil. A book with commands from our loving Creator who knows what is best for us. 

I was a young mother with two little ones in diapers. But I could hardly wait for their nap time so I could steal away and open this book that God had written because it was changing my perspective and changing my life (Psalm 119:130). 

Think about it. 

God wrote a book for us! 

Isn’t that incredible? 

It shows us how much He loves us and how much He cares about the details of our lives. He wants us to know our history, the good, bad, and ugly parts. He wants us to understand His incredible love, His rescue, redemption, forgiveness, and purposes. 

So He wrote us a book. 

I’ve been walking with the Lord for more than forty years, and that God-breathed book continues to change my life—teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training me in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16-17). 

Don’t you think it’s incredible that God wrote us a book? 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To read some other 1-minute devotions about God's wonderful book, the Bible:

Transformation, Not Information

Without the Bible, We're Lost

An Authority We Can Trust

We Need It: God's Word


Have you ever thought about this wonderful, incredible, awesome fact: God wrote us a book....this 1-minute devotion explains.


Bible Love Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment