Tuesday

God Knows Us Perfectly and Judges Us Perfectly - Psalm 139:1-3

Psalm 139, God never misunderstands us, God knows everything about us
We were new in town and several couples invited us to join them for dinner. When we got to the restaurant, my husband and I exchanged slightly shocked looks over the top of the menu because the prices were so high.

While others in the group ordered expensive meals and beverages, my husband and I ordered water and the least expensive entrees.

But when the bill came, they decided to split it evenly. 

Makes me think of those times in grade school when I got in trouble because the kid next to me was talking. 

It’s no fun paying for other folks meals or misbehavior.

Isn’t it great to know that God never makes mistakes and never holds us accountable for things we didn’t do? 

“O LORD, you have searched me and you know me…you perceive my thoughts from afar…you are familiar with all my ways.” Psalm 139:1-3

When no one else understands, God does!
copyright 2012, Gail Burton Purath
---------------



Would you like to read another 1-minute devotion from the archives? Check  out this one: "10 Reasons Why Complaining is Toxic"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...