God Knows Us Intimately and Loves Us Deeply

This 1-minute devotion will bless you, especially if you are sometimes sad and discouraged.

When we’re suffering, grieving, dealing with persecution or injustice, we can have confidence in these two truths: 

Bible Love Notes YouTube
1. God knows us intimately.

2. God cares for us deeply. 

Two passages that beautifully express this truth:

“You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.” Psalm 56:8

“Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
Matthew 10:29-31


Knowing that our Lord knows us so well and cares about us so tenderly, our natural response is found in 1 Peter 5:7:

“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”

Let’s memorize these passages so they can comfort us in times of trouble.

---------------------------

https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE 
 
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

This 1-minute devotion will bless you, especially if you are sometimes sad and discouraged.




This 1-minute devotion will bless you, especially if you are sometimes sad and discouraged.




3 comments:

  1. the fact of becoming older, and therefore being in less good condition and less able to function…. Learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jesus for healing me from cancer. Please heal me Lord 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord Jesus, as I grow older and wiser I realize in so many ways and in details of my life just how much you have been there for me. I feel closer to you now more than ever and my eye's, and hears and entire being realizes that you DO love me. Even though with every rotten choices that I have made in my past, I finally realize, you do love me. It has taken me a life time to realize this. I am so eternally grateful to you Lord. I Love You, Amen

    ReplyDelete