- Men say "If it feels good, do it."
- God says human sexual behavior damages our souls unless it is heterosexual intimacy between committed spouses (1 Corinthians 6:9-11; Hebrews 13:4)
- See Sex, Truth, Love
- Man says "Blame parents for your problems."
- God says honor parents (Ephesians 6:2).
- See Underestimated Command
- Man says "Look out for #1."
- God says put others first (Philippians 2:3-4).
- See Four Biblical Secrets
- Man says "Esteem yourself."
- God says deny yourself (Matthew 16:24).
- See The Pharisee Had High Self-Esteem
Sometimes it seems like God's ways are weak and irrelevant.
Wrong!! They are powerful weapons.
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds." 2 Corinthians 10:3-6