He's a Better God Than I First Realized

Jeremiah 32:27, God walks the bumpy path with us
“I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27 

I used to read this passage and think it meant that God would smooth all my paths. 

But I've been walking with the Lord for almost 40 years, and I realize that my path has sometimes been pretty bumpy. 

Now I know that my God, the God of mankind, the God who is able to do all things, does something better than make my path smooth. 

He shows me that with my hand in His, I can walk the bumpiest of paths.

And He promises, absolutely, without a doubt, for sure and forever, a smooth heavenly path in eternity with my hand forever in His. 

He is the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything to hard for Him? No! 

Why not subscribe to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes using the Feedburner tool on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful reminder, Gail, during a season when some are feeling very alone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...