Tuesday

What a Deal!!

1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Jesus bought us at a price
Recently an error on Walmart's online site allowed customers to buy $600 projectors for $8.85!  

Imagine the shock and delight at finding such a deal and paying less than 2% of the original price. It was almost like "legal robbery."

Maybe it's an irreverent example, but when I read about this I couldn't help but think of the analogy to salvation. 

It's getting something undeserved and paying 0% of the original price. 

Even more fantastic is that Christ gave it out of love, not a typo error. 

But it comes with a responsibility: 

"Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NLT) 

Let's remember that high price and seek God's will daily. 
Source: Walmart Error

If you'd like to subscribe to Bible Love Notes 1-minute devotions, see the Feedburner tool on the right sidebar. I'd love to have you as a subscriber and it's free!

3 comments:

  1. Gail, I just prayed for traveling mercies for your trip home. I am so glad I read your email 1st this morning so I would know you are flying today... I want to tell you how wonderful it is that everywhere I look on Pinterest I see your pins! Your 1-Minute Love Notes and Bite Size Bible studies are truly making an impact for our Lord in the cyber-world! It is so exciting to see people pin and re-pin them. Blessings. ginger smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you are home safe and sound with no delays! Salvation is the best deal around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a safe, smooth journey home for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...