2. Looks: Kissing uses 30 facial muscles, toning your face and giving you a glow.
3. Metabolism: Kissing releases adrenaline and helps burn 2-5 calories per minute, double the normal rate.
4. Immunity: Kissing exposes you to germs and builds your immunity. Of course, it can also give you the flu if your beloved is ill.
5. Stress: Kissing puts you in a good mood and reduces your stress. This comes from the release of oxytocin. (Also see Love Hormone and Dog Comfort to find out more about oxytocin.)
6. Pain: kissing releases endorphins which help relieve pain.
|me & my hubby|
And it goes without saying that kissing draws you closer, expresses your love, and is fun! Isn't it just like God to give us expressions of love that are so good for us!
I already enjoy kissing my husband, but after discovering these many benefits, I plan to do it a lot more!
6 Benefits of Kissing*
Health Benefits of Smooching
I don't send marriage posts to my subscribers, but I'd love to have you check out my home page where I feature 1-Minute devotions. You can find out how easy it is to sign up for a free subscription HERE.