8 Questions to Ask Yourself When dealing with Bitterness

These are 8 questions can help get us back on track when we are feeling bitter toward someone who has mistreated us.

When dealing with injustice and bitterness, ask yourself these questions:


1. Am I trusting God to use this bad situation for my good (Romans 8:28)?

2. Am I depending on God for peace (John 16:33)

3. Am I depending on God's strength, not my own (Ephesians 3:20-21)

4. Am I reminding myself of good things in my life (Philippians 4:8)?

5. Am I praying for those who've mistreated me and refusing to commit Epicaricacy (Romans 12:14-21)?

6. Am I resisting Satan's lies and temptations (1 Peter 5:8-9)?
 
7. Do I understand that bitterness damages me and affects the people around me (Hebrews 12:15)? 
 
8. Am I reminding myself that I can and should forgive others because Christ forgave me (Ephesians 4:32)?
 
Bitterness has ruined many lives, but God can use it to gives us strength and maturity...if we depend on Him and not on ourselves.


💙💙💙💙

Please help Bible Love Notes share Christ on Pinterest Facebook Twitter Instagram
https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE. You can read the first 4 devotions in the book by clicking "look inside" or "read sample" on Lifeway or Amazon.
 
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.
 

These are 8 questions can help get us back on track when we are feeling bitter toward someone who has mistreated us.




These are 8 questions can help get us back on track when we are feeling bitter toward someone who has mistreated us.












Bible Love Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment