The Freedom of Faith

What Do We Trust? What Do We Question? a Faith Question to Ponder

I have faith in lots of things I don’t completely understand:
  • electricity
  • the internet
  • cell phones
  • computers
  • microwave ovens
  • love
  • my husband
  • etc.
But, sometimes I lack faith in God.

I have no desire to understand how cell phones work, yet I sometimes think I must completely understand why God does something before I can trust Him.

What’s so crazy about that is I haven’t always had the best luck with cell phones, but God has never forsaken me.

“What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see.” Hebrews 11:1

If you're struggling to believe God for a situation in your life, take time today to ask God to give you that confident assurance in things you can’t yet see or understand. It will set you free!

------------------------------------------------------
Free Subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion like this one delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.


What Do We Trust? What Do We Question? a Faith Question to Ponder

1 comment:

  1. So simple when you put it this way Gail. Thank you for this one...

    ReplyDelete