Thank You, Dear Readers!

Thank you, faithful Bible Love Notes Readers!! This post is a shout out for you!!

I'm sending this extra Saturday post to thank all of you, my faithful readers and subscribers
. You encourage me!

In the acknowledgements for my book Wisdom for Life, I wrote:

“I thank my faithful Bible Love Notes readers who've challenged me with their questions, blessed me with their faith stories, and encouraged me to write a book of my devotions.

So true!

I also want to thank all of you who've purchased Wisdom for Life. It has really encouraged me! If you've read It's Not for the Money, you'll know why I have a deep desire for this book to do well!

I also want to thank you for the helpful reviews of Wisdom for Life that many of you have left on Amazon. They have blessed me. 

You can read a few of them below. 

If you haven't bought the book, this is a great time. It's on sale on Amazon, Lifeway, and Christian BookIt's a hardcover book that's selling for less than most paperbacks! 

And now for some of your reviews that have blessed me!

“These devotionals are just like espresso….short, great flavor, and leaving you wanting another.” Al

“My favorite features of this book: are the convenient size that easily fits in a small bag, Gail's personal tone in writing each devotional as if she is speaking with me, and the Bible references in each devotional making it perfect for digging deeper into God's Word.” Judith 

“These one-minute devotionals are so timely and applicable for the lives we live today. So far I have purchased 8 of these for gifts and plan to purchase even more.” Phyllis 

“The physical book is a delight to look at and it is the perfect fit to hold in my hands. Wisdom for Life invites me every day to meet with Jesus through His Word.” Diane 

“Gail writes in a style that is easy to understand, and it is almost like sitting down to a cup of tea with a cherished friend to discuss God’s word!” Donna 

“Gail Burton Purath has given us a wonderful collection of many of her life experiences glorifying God at every turn.” Toni

“A good ‘get up and go’ daily read. Who doesn't need a reminder before rushing out the door?” John 

“If you are looking for a devotional with brief entries that are loaded with great analogies, insights, and scriptural references which will help you in your spiritual growth and understanding of the Bible, this one is definitely for you.” Dali 


 

Please pray that Wisdom for Life draws people closer to the Lord and brings Him glory and praise! Thanks!  

Gail 



Thank you, faithful Bible Love Notes Readers!! This post is a shout out for you!!


Bible Love Notes

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for all the time you spend with our Lord & can share these devotions that are so wonderful..They draw so many of us Closer to our Loving Lord...

    ReplyDelete