She Writes Concise, Powerful Devotions that Encourage Believers

A Faithful Bible Love Note's Reader recommends the author's new book Wisdom for Life.
I am looking forward to the Bible Love Notes book. I know God is going to use it in special ways. Bible Love Notes is a big part of my life daily. It's amazing how sitting down with a 1-minute Bible Love Note devo can bring me into spending hours in God's word. It's even helped me in my prayer time when I just can't seem to find the words. Thank you, Gail! ~ Sherridan, Duncan, OK 

Gail Purath writes 1-minute devotions for Bible Love Notes online devotional site, and now she has a devotional book called Wisdom for Life. Gail explains below:

I'm so excited to publish my first devotional book. If you want to read the the "back story" and how God brought it all about, see A Bible Love Notes Book in 2023

If you like reading concise, Scriptural devotions, I think you'll enjoy my book Wisdom for Life. It's based on Psalms and Proverbs. Writing this book gave me a deeper appreciation for these wonderful Old Testament books. We shouldn't underestimate them. They are powerful and relevant!

Check out Gail's new devotional book Wisdom for Life.

If you'd like to read the first four devotions in Wisdom for Life you can do that on Lifeway or Amazon by clicking "look inside" or "read sample."

For additional insights about Wisdom for Life, check out The Wisdom for Life Devotional Site. It will tell you how you can download 2 free Bible studies if you purchase the book. ~ Gail

P.S. I also encourage you to check out 10 Reasons I Love Wisdom for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment