Blog Readers Sometimes Want Something More...

People can love a blog but still want something more....

I love my ministry of writing one-minute devotions for Bible Love Notes. I've been doing it since 2011, and I'm blessed that BLN has more than 20,000 subscribers and each month hundreds of thousands of people read Bible Love Notes by accessing it on social media.

People can love a blog but still want something more....
For years, I've had readers asking me why I haven't written a book of one-minute devotions like those they read each weekday on Bible Love Notes. And I get it. There's s
omething about a book...being able to hold it in our hands, bookmark it, underline sentences, and pass it along to a friend after reading it. 

That's why I am so excited to tell you about Wisdom for Life.  It features 100 one-minute devotions in similar style to those you've been reading and enjoying online. But each of these 1-minute devotions also has a "For Further Thought" section with ideas for digging deeper when you have the time.

I'm praying that this book touches lives and draws people closer to the Lord. Would you like to read the first 4 devotions in the book?

Go to Lifeway or Amazon and click "look inside" or "read sample."

To discover the many places where you can order it and to get the free Bible study bonus go to Wisdom for Life Devotional

I encourage you to read 10 Reasons You'll Love Wisdom for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment