8 Important Questions to Ask Yourself About God's Word

Take this "walk" through key passages in Psalm 119 and ask yourself some important questions. #God'sWord #BibleLoveNotes

Do you:

1. Delight in it and seek its counsel?
Psalm 119:24: "Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors."

2. Trust it even when it conflicts with cultural values and causes persecution?
Psalm 119:86: "All your commands are trustworthy; help me, for I am being persecuted without cause."

3. Believe it’s relevant, applicable, permanent, and unchanging?
Psalm 119:89: "Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens."

4. Love pondering it throughout the day?
Psalms 119:97: "Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long."

5. Realize it’s the perfect source of wisdom and insight?
Psalm 119:98-100: "Your commands make me wiser than my enemies…[and] wiser than my elders...."

6. Consult it before making decisions?
Psalm 119:104: "I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path."

7. Love it more than earthly treasures?
Psalm 119:127: "I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold."

8. Hate seeing it denied?
Psalm 119:136: "Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for your law is not obeyed."

I encourage you to read through Psalm 119 today and ask God for a growing appreciation of His Word.

Take this "walk" through key passages in Psalm 119, and ask yourself some important questions. #God'sWord #BibleLoveNotes

Bible Love Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment