Jesus Invites Us to Come, Take, and Learn

Jesus Invites Us to Come, Take, and Learn- Matthew 11:28-30
I sometimes lose my peace, burdened with things I can't change.

Jesus speaks to all of us who find ourselves in this condition in Matthew 11:28-30:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Come, Take and Learn.
  • Come to Jesus and quit seeking answers elsewhere.
  • Take His yoke by surrendering ourselves to His will in our lives.
  • Learn from Him how to handle the trials. And learn that He is all we need to have joy and peace.
If you also lose your peace at times, I suggest you join me. Together let’s Come, Take, and Learn.
copyright 2012, Gail Burton Purath
Resource: Wiersbe, W. W. (1996, c1989). The Bible exposition commentary. "An exposition of the New Testament comprising the entire 'BE' series"--Jkt. (Mt 12:1). Wheaton, Ill.: Victor Books.

These 1-minute devotions can also be helpful:
Worry: Fact or Fiction 
"Aha" Moments
Jesus Invites Us to Come, Take, and Learn- Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...