Friday

Secret Strength

Philippians 4:12-13, the secret of contentment, contentment in Christ, I can do all things through Christ
Imagine you have a secret formula that makes you stronger in every sickness, trial, difficulty, deficiency, loss, persecution, mistreatment, financial problem, relationship problem - everything! 

A secret formula that not only allows you to bear the problem but gives you a peace and contentment in it.

I have that secret formula...and so do you, if you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Philippians reveals the secret:
"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." 

Or as it's translated in the Amplified Version:
I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]  Philippians 4:12-13.

We can't be content in every situation on our own strength, but we don't need to be!

Can I get an "Amen"?
-------------------------------------
I wanted to include an image of this passage from my Bible where I've started journaling by doodling and drawing in an older Bible, preparing to do the same in a Journaling Bible I was given by my daughter for Mother's Day. 

I've always enjoyed doodling, and even though I don't qualify as an artist, I know that "drawing Scripture" helps it come alive for many of us. So I wanted to encourage any of you who might be like-minded to give it a try. I have a Bible Journaling Board on Pinterest HERE. I've also written about being creative in your Bible study HERE. Thanks, Gail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail.You definitely get an AMEN from me! I also love your bible journaling,and hope to start doing the same myself.However I'm not a doodler or a artist able to draw,I do make cards though,so have lots of stamps.Will have to see what I have and look at them in a different way. Thanks for your inspiration,many blessings!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...